OMG !!!! I am not ready yet ~~!!




Tomorrow is the day for rehearsal.............................
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God , I am not ready yet .....................T^T







I am still not confident when I am dancing ....................



Maybe .............


Maybe I can do well without audience ....................
but not with the audience and VIP too ..................T^T












Getting nervous and nervous ...................@~@




And I will be exposed to the people I felt scare for more than 3 years .........> <
Oh my God !!!!!!!!!
They surely will laugh me ............
T^T I scare when they look me like this ...........................











 They are so scary ....> <!!!!

Moreover, I have disease too.............
I have problem on choosing clothes.................
T^T ............> <................
I will always choose the conservatism outfits in my cupboard to wear it........(conservatism=保守)
Even my sister can't stand it........Y^Y










Someone may ask :" Why?"
I will answered:"It is for the security for myself.
 If I wear beautiful outfits , it might seduce guys or boys or even mans .........
Then, I will be in danger. 
Therefore , I choose to be beautiful in my own house. ..."
".................................."


   







What to do ? Nothing ............to ...............do...............
I have to go now ......
Because ^^  I still haven't finish my homework yet ..........
XP................
I wish all the best on my rehearsal tomorrow....
> < Good Luck !  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记