我。。。。需要好好沉淀一下~

I don't know why my life is so unpeaceful.....
I really don't understand why.
Should my life gonna be like this forever until I die ?
I don't know.
We don't know our future...forever....:(
Today is a sad day for me.
When I close my eye ,
I feel very uneasy.












I hope that I can jump into the deep sea .
I wish to stay in the deep sea.
And there are no people there,
I will live myself and without sadness and worryness.
Even there will be nothing .....
I don't care......
:<




I met someone crazy today.
I will not wish to met that guy once more.
He is crazy ,
He may have mental problem,
or even he is a PERVERT!
I hope that I had never met him in my life.







I need a hug ....to calm down myself ...
I have no confidence now...> <
Such a bad emotions/////////
I really don't like this ...........








What to do is the best now ?
I don't know .
Listen to soft music .....
Yes, it should be go on like that.....

Maybe ..........
Sleep is the best for me........
Have a nice dream ,everyone .....
Good night.........and Good Luck everyone......
Have a nice day tomorrow.....
相信明天会更好。。。。。〉〉〉〉〉〉〉

The soft music I listen ....................
hope to be in hug ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记