011026 Sundubu is the key......

011026 Sundubu is the key......

I would say I am not sure if I am getting better or I am just too busy to even have the bad thoughts of being D_I_E early....

Today is hectic enough that ...

When I start to have the D_I_E 💭 that is around 5pm ?...

Then I was suddenly getting curious ....

How come at this moment this particular 5pm timing ....

The whole morning the whole afternoon I don't even have time to think .....after all this is my reason I can deduce.......

So weird ....

So does it mean that if I get busier? I would not even have time to think of D_I_E?....

Wow...creative enough ....

Or is it my body and my mind started to adapt the new lifestyle ....now ?....

That's why I don't felt like I wanted to D_I_E (like....less thought of it ....)?

I don't purposely wrote this in English but as I scroll IG just now ...reading too many feeds in English and of course I was scrolling miss universe feeds hahah...and ya ... influenced by the English feed...

So my mind is talking in English now ...ERM...

Or is it because 空姐was with me all the time ...

Until around 5pm like that I was on my own ....driving ...

Then ...the D_I_E thought 💭 came out ...

Hmm....

But maybe this is a small mini good news?

It happen to become like this ...?

...

Anyway maybe because today I go to K-Mart (yes , Korean mart) to buy kimchi (500g) for RM10...

空姐suggested we go buy because it was hard to find a parking there, she always ask me to go buy when we have two person (like she will be in the car, I will be the one drop by to buy...)...

So she cooked sundubu (her style ...)....

And I ate ....happily ....I guess ...yup ...

We cannot finish but I packed it as my dinner ...

So ....sundubu will be my comfort food now ?

Because my favourite will be kimchi, tofu and sup noodle ....I mean ...

All of these in a pot hahaha...

Well....

Maybe sundubu with kimchi to the rescue I guess?

Indeed, they say that family or friends should stay beside those who have D_I_E thoughts so that they will feel better ? 

Maybe seems true ?

Although the whole session me and my sis were delivering and working, she is driving while I am delivering the goods ....

But how come the previous few days I went out with her to euni that job and then we went to watch premier movie (verity) for free also I didn't felt better ..I still felt like I want to D_I_E....

So ...the difference would be sundubu ?

Sundubu is the key ?

Wow...

But let's count down 老佛爷return date .....

@_@....she will be back on 14 Oct.....

Another 13 more days to hold on ......

Hmmm.....and today own of the car tyre air leak……

Then I used 空姐's car ...then I asked her to help pump air to the tyre using the kit tool...

Whatever it is ...

Tmr will need to drive the car to workshop and ask mechanic to check on that particular tyre ....TT.....

Today is manageable day ...

But .....maybe because with 空姐's help ....

So I don't felt like too burdened?maybe ...that's why ....hmmmm.....hmmm...

All right ..good night...

Let's hope ...the rest of the days are just manageable and ...better ?(@_@....?)

Oh hello October btw ....

Halloween 🎃...?

Never celebrated tho ....

Hopefully those who celebrate can have fun then ....

Yup....if he is celebrating ....I hope he has fun with his friends or family?....

Who knows .....oh ....wait ....

His birthday .....coming up again ....lol ...

Time flies .....and still .....

I actually not sure which date is his birthday tho ....

Twenty one or twenty two ? Twenty three?

Anyway ahjushiii is getting older ....@_@||||

Sorry ahjushii, you are in a super unhealthy relationship ....

Super duper unhealthy ....

Before I quit ig feed, I heard the video like talking :"how do you know you are in a healthy relationship...." Then I exit IG and came here...

I am thinking that ....

I actually drag ahjushii into this super unhealthy relationship ...

I felt so sorry to him ....

I am such a bad girl....but ....

He still stays with me ...like ...I really not sure what he saw in me tho ....

I tried to think opposite sometimes ...

I find myself cute sometimes ...just sometimes ...

(for e.g., I will tell something sweet and then I will hide ...I try to cover myself under the box of table but actually he still sees me I mean ...so obvious ....what @////////@)

That's so cute lol ....like she is so shy ...

Doesn't it ?

So I tell G maybe I should try to jump out from my view and look at myself from his view...maybe I will find myself cute and so adorable ..and end up I will like myself a little bit more and I loved myself a little bit more ...and more ...

Hmmm....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

260526 不要熬夜×牙齿疼

301125 超级无敌巨累

281125 碎碎念