My 3rd year bachelor's degree thoughts

 third year....

I never thought of it before....

I realized I have to read more and more articles....to understand the whole image of my course...

the lecturers will just tell you the basic ideas...



and you yourself have to do the reading part......

first time ever I find myself....hate to read.........

why is it so hard...........

maybe because no "spoonfeeding" in university ....

ya, life only gets harder...........

and sometimes I don't mind if they don't spoonfeed us ,

but I am so mad, they just don't tell whether our answers are right or wrong....

...............................

I even think like this 

Is it they themselves also don't know the answer?

then, how should we learn then ?

Everything google.........

ya, we might be more lucky than the older generations university students.

Come on..........Why lecturers cannot teach properly ?

We pay as usual, and they just simply do their job to get our money...

What's wrong with the education now ??

So angry and yet so sad....

Sometimes I also tell myself, maybe I don't understand is not the lecturers fault, 

is my fault, I am too dumb to get the idea while the others can understand.

-----------------

Alright, I need get back to continue reading to learn more.

Reading is very good in enlarging your knowledge....

Very powerful but I feel very very tired to do so........

Maybe I am not suitable to study ......

=-=

Alright, hopefully I am happy in the next post then ...

💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记