Silicone-free Shampoo? Good or Bad?



 I did some readings on Silicone Shampoo today.

These are my conclusion.

 

Conclusion

If you don’t want to use conditioner, you may use shampoo with silicone. Silicone can help to coat your hair strips and protect the moisture in them. However, silicone accumulated on hair will make you hair easily greasy and weighed down.

But if you use silicone-free shampoo, you need to use it with hair conditioning for sure.

Because silicone-free shampoo does not do the job for helping your hair smooth.

A big trick of the shampoo sellers is they labelled silicone free, paraben free, and sulfate free, but it doesn’t mean they really don’t have these ingredients in their shampoo products.

As consumer, we need to check on the ingredients list at the back of the product ourselves.

As my experience, I checked on my shampoos in my toilet.

I found the shampoo with labelled of silicone-free, do have sulfate contents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Another content needs to be cautious is Sodium Choride which also do clean job very well. If you do have a dry scalp, be aware of these contents.

Besides, I read through that an article says using soap to wash their hair. By using soap, your hair scalp will literally become more alkaline. However, our scalp should be in low acidic condition in normal. Therefore, if you are using soap to wash your hair, make sure you rinse acid through after using soap to wash your hair.




I used Dove Beauty Bar to wash my hair sometimes. From my experience, it does clean up my scalp and not too strong towards my scalp. However, I can only use it to wash my scalp. If I use it to wash my hair strips, my hair strips became extremely dry. Therefore, after I wash my hair with Dove Beauty Bar, I will use hair conditioning at my hair. It is kind of greasy when I rinse off my scalp and hair. The amazing part was I use hair dryer to dry my hair.

After I dry my hair, the scalp is just clean and smell like the Dove Beauty Bar. The hairs are like fluffy and I love it.

I am considering to just buy Dove Beauty Bar and some other brands hair conditioners.

In my opinion, not every shampoo company can do well in shampoo products, but they did great job for hair conditioners.

It is so hard to find a suitable hair shampoo, but it is so easy to get a good hair conditioner.

BUT…..

I am still trying out….and finding my suitable shampoo……

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying that I guarantee anyone use Dove Beauty Bar can have same experience like me.

You can have a try, if you are interested.

The opinions expressed above are from my own reading through online and my own experience sharing.

Everyone do have different hair types and scalp types.

I hope everyone can have their right and suitable shampoo.

💗


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记