Today I have an idea on digital drawing board


I think I am good without the mouse....after I found out how to scroll using my mousepad embedded on my laptop.....((use two finger simultaneously place on the mouse pad then swipe up / down.....)).....sorry I am too late to know this trick...

but when I wind back how I slowly depends on my mouse.

I found that it was a necessity because  I used it to draw autocad in my first year of degree,

My mouse is very useful for that...

However... I have an idea today.

If this mouse of mine is ...not functioning...


I will consider to buy myself a digital drawing board + its digital pen.

Because it can be use as mouse and pen at the same time...

hmm....

Just want to share my thoughts and practice my English writing skills...

Have a nice day ! (FR: Bonne journee!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记