Check if your eyes can spot the difference !!

 

Dream
Dream.jpeg

Reality.jpeg

Because of covid-19, my exams clashed in between the Chinese new year period....

I hope to enjoy my chinese new year(CNY) without final exam...

But it seems impossible...

So my brain cannot stop worry about final exam while I was celebrating CNY...

This feelings is so annoyingg.....> <!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nevermind .....

I still want to wish you all Happy CNY eve !!

Be happy and healthy !!

We all can be better person this year!!

Don't give up !!

Run on !!

Run on -kdrama 

Ha ha ha ha Gotcha!!

Yes , this k-drama name is "RUN ON" !!

I love this name and the meaning they convey in this k-drama ~!

Teehee.....

That's all for today ~~

Bye ~!! Have a nice day ~! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记