Hardwork does not turn out to have a good result........

I got my quiz result today ......

Out of the total marks, 5%

I only get half marks, which means 0.5% of it.....

I can't accept myself being so stupid and foolish and unbelievable fool ........

Even though as I said before I can't understand what lecturer is trying to explain......

I really did go study by myself with Youtube videos.....and ask many many many as many friends as I

have in university to know about this subject....and how to solve problems....understand it.....accept it

as it is.....and Open my heart fully to accept that I really need to study back whatever PHYSICS ......to

score well in this semester one.....



However.....................................

My hardwork is still not enough for me to at lest get 1% out of the 5%......................

The lecturer  comment a little bit here and there about our performance with the quiz in class...

I just cannot accept ......If I hear what he said... I just feel like crying......

I tried hard not to cry in class.......

He said :" Whatever things you don't know in the class, make sure you ask until you

understand....Don't think that you can study by yourself in your dorm or hostel......"

I think he is trying to say these words to me, isn't he?

If you are really willing to answer our questions , then everyone will ask questions if they don't

understand.................


BUT......................................

You always use a angry emotion when you explaining something we don't understand......

Maybe Yes you think that why we can't understand simple simple things like this and that....

That is all your perspective..................

You didn't even put yourself into our shoes.....

We are different level from you, Oh My Dear PHD lecturer............

If we can understand, we won't ask questions....

If we don't know anything, we prefer to ask the questions on spot....then only we can move on...

If we keep the questions until the tutorial time.....we wont even remember what we don't

understand......

In addition, do you know your speed is higher than the the rocket....

For you, those principles are just simple and easy......

Do you ever think about those principles are totally strangers to us.....

................................................................................

I cried..... until I am tired...............

I don't know I will be suffered so much with this course.....

I really don't know.....

I really don't know......

Am I suppose to sleep for 2 hours per day, and use as much time as I could to study.....to catch up

with the other students in the class........

I am always a weak student in class......

How I got good results in exam ?

I can  only tell always be double or triple hardworking than other people who have smarter brains

than me.............

Hardworking is the only way for weak student to get marks as a ordinary student......

I feel so sad .......after all I can only get 0.5% out of 5%........................

I can't accept myself like this..............




WHATEVER HAPPEN TODAY......................

IT WILL ALWAYS BE PAST IN THE FUTURE........................




So, I hope I really can catch up with my classmates.....at least be an ordinary student........

All the best to me .........and all the students who struggling in their respective course.......

We can do it no matter how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our final goal is to be graduated.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记