Get involved in PROJECT at hostel....






First thing i did was .....................fitting the LED bulb into a spotlight holder....

The only tool I used was screw driver......XD

The purpose of the spotlights is to make the night road to the food store brighter......

It's some kind of this purpose shown below:



What makes this project special is that we used solar panel......to have electricity to light up the bulbs.



I admit I learned a lot...........I learn the electrical piping measurement ........and there is something call flexible connector other than the well-known L-shape connector and T-shape connector ............

I won't regret that I got involved in this meaningful project.

Moreover, I went to join planting project halfway from the electrical project.....

Hehe.......Planting project is much more harder and need to devote more energy ....

The most thing I did in the Planting project session, I did mix the coco peat and the soil.....

One of the most tiring job in the world, farmer.

After mixing the soil, YOU WILL DEFINITELY APPRECIATE YOUR DAILY FOOD AND WON'T WASTE FOOD....after that........

Okay, that's all for today .........

Have a nice day.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记