New boyfriends in my UNIVERSITY LIFE

Well....Well....Well....
It's been long time ago since I wrote an article at here.....
Today I am going to tell you all my new boyfriends in my university life....
I am a biology background student in my high school....
However, I just end up studying chemical - gas engineering in university right now....
The most important thing is that the first semester courses are flooded by physics related course.....
I feel like dying everyday to lecturer hall....
i got 6 courses in total for this semester.....
and I can only understand 2 courses out of 6 courses when lecturer teaching in front of the class.......
I brought an empty brain back to my dorm after classes.....
and so I started my journey with my 4 new boyfriends via online youtube....
1st boyfriend : Mr. Mechanics
2nd boyfriend : Mr. Electrical Technology
3rd boyfriend : Mr. Introduction to Chemical- Gas Engineering
4th boyfriend : Mr. Engineering Drawing
Wow......That's all of my boyfriends.......
Sarcastic as it is........=_+
Wish all the best to my studies and all the other students around the world...
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记