What will you do when you feel hopeless...






Recently, I just feel like giving up to talk to people.


They just simply making me feel tired.


I still remember my mom scold me for being over talkative.....


But.....no more complaints from her....


As I shut my mouth tight now....


VERY VERY TIGHT....



Moreover, we feel hopeless to tell others what we feel.


Emotionally : I'm done.
 
Mentally : I'm drained.

Spiritually : I'm dead.

Physically : I smile.


I hope I can , but I'm sure I can't for the moment now.....











Hoping........hoping everything will be alright after i slept ,
 and wake up with a good feeling in the next morning.....






























We still have a long journey.....just be patient...#deep breathe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记