I am emotional and stress.......





It's hard ...................................
I feel uneasy .........................
I don't feel happy ................
I am emotional person ...........
I can't really hide my feelings well.............
BUT people thinks that I am very happy always ......


 
Do you really think that I am happy ?.........
 
Isn't this beautiful?
 
 
In this week itself , I went to tuition.
That's what my mom wishes....
She wants me to have a better results...
She is very happy whenever I said I' m going to tuition centre.
 
 
Mum says that if I can't get A results , I need to go tuition for that subject....
I feel stress then.....
Why.............
I feel like crying.......
And I heard this song ,,,,even make me more sad ......
I know I am kind of emotional too much....
but I can't help it ....
 

Jang Jae In (장재인) - 환청 (Auditory Hallucination) (Feat. 나쑈 NaShow) [Kill Me Heal Me Part.1]  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya0nm7unMQo
 
 It had been a while that I didn't update any posts here ....
This is just a sudden idea that I want to express my stress here ....

I think I am wearing a invisible sunglass , I see everything in grey now.....
Just because I am having a grey mode on now .....
That's all for today , TATA~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记