I lost my passion to study ........:(

 
 
 
 
I wonder why I always happy to school before this .....
 
 
I am happy to school.
 
As I can play around with friends and learn new things...
 
 
 
I felt happy for learning new things although its tough ....
 
 
 
Basically friends are everything in school......
 
Therefore , we did a lot of crazy stuff in school......
 
And ..........I miss them so much....
 
 
Besides that , Of course , I have my handsome guy in school as attraction for me to school ........^^
Although I always see him  , but I loves his back so much ......
 
 
However,........everything changes...after we graduated from the school..
 
 
Friends are separated ..........
 
Each of them went to different places to continue their studies and chase for their dreams....including me ...as well....
 
Even my handsome guy graduated too ....how sad that I can't see him in face to face now.........
 
 
Time flies as usual ....................
 
 
I went to high school and started my studies with a new environment....
 
What do you mean by new environment?
 
New friends
 
New class
 
New teachers
 
New rules
 
New attire
 
New Principal
 
New method to school : DRIVE TO SCHOOL
 
EVERYTHING IS NEW TO ME .....
 
I NEED TO GET USED TO IT ......
 
 
I think that it is because that I have no best friends in the class ....
 
I have no one to talk my deep thinking and feelings.....
 
Then , I felt sad ......and become emotional all the time.....
 
I can't feel happy to study now.....
 
I don't know why ....I just lost my passion to study .......
 
What can I to do ?
 
If eat this "HAPPY" pills can help , I will eat ........
 
 
I am trying to find out where is my passion ............
 
I hope I can find it very soon .......
 
Let's pray hard to find it as soon as possible.......
 
 
So that I can study hard again just like the past...........
 
 
I got insomnia.......
 
I keep thinking why I lost my passion to school ?
 
Why I lost my passion to study ?
 
What is the NEW ATTRACTION in my NEW SCHOOL now?
 
I can't sleep well ......
 
Moreover, I need to wake up early in the morning to avoid traffic jam.....
 
I think I am stressed too......
 
What can I do to help this situation? 
 
I have no one to tell these deep feelings...and questions....
 
I am not dare to disturb my old friends who is shining in their school now.........
 
They will not even border me right now .....
 
They have new friends to entertain .........
 
I am not sure what can I do .....
 
But I am sure , it is a good way to express my feelings here.
 
Although there will be no one answer my question.....
 
 
A beautiful sky and ocean picture at the end.........
 
I love sky pictures a lot ....
 
Thanks for reading this .....
 
I hope I found my passion to study ......
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记