3 MONTHS after graduation...

 

 

3 months.....
wow.....
It's been 3 months since I graduated from school...


Time passed irreversible.....
We are going to be old as the Earth turned continuously...

 
February 2018 going to end soon.....



March is coming soon.....

 
After 3 months without going to school.........
I am so lazy and didn't touch any books .......
 
 
I wake up without knowing which day which date of today.....
I wake up without knowing what time I wake up ....
I am totally out of control of my own time....
I got no purpose wake up every morning .....
Except....my mum asked me out to accompany her :
working, breakfast, lunch, dinner, even supper, shopping, cleaning house....and more....


I don't know what to do about my future ....
I don't know how...
I don't know what to tell..
I don't know who can be my listener....
I don't know what should I do ....

  
Trying to lean on something.....
Trying my best to hug my piggy bear on my bed....
Trying to comfort myself :
Everything is going be okay...
Be patient....
 
 
Good life will come.....
(Are you sure ......GOOD life after this and that ...?)



 
Let's do something to upgrade ourselves....
Let's hope something good happens....
 
 
Thanks for reading....
Hope who have read this have a nice day ....
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记