Time flies ...........>< .>,< >< !!!!!!!!!!!

时钟、时间


TiK tOk TiK tOk .............TiK tOk .......TiK tOk .....

TIme flies very fast ................

PMR was over last year..................

I felt like those were 10 years past events.......

Why ????

Too much things happen ???

And I can't feel any time flies just between the air molecules and I ????

Everything in my life were just in rush..................

RuSh RuSH  RUSh......................This is my life .........

NOthing without RuSh..................><

All of the knowledge were stuck in my brain ............

I can;t understand why /////////////////////////

Why ............................

Maybe ............THis is the job for human beings .......RuSh...........

> <   ~~~~~~~~

I hate to be RuSh..............

I love slow lifestyle................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MID-TERM examination is coming right next week............

I had to split all those things that I had learnt in the pst 4 months...........

OMG ......................

I can't do well in account without notes .............

I can;t do anything well without those notes .........

AS I didn;t memorize them at all//////////////

I just try my best and understand them...........

BUt in exam ...............

THose teachers want us to split out whatever they had teach.....................

OMG /....................
I hope so I will not get bad result for account .....................


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


All the best to me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小星星传奇

妈咪感冒~我不习惯~

230623 不定时日记